Antennaware

[Antennaware] 20m delta loop

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [Antennaware] 20m delta loop
From: iz4efn@libero.it (IZ4EFN - Alessio)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 16:40:29 +0100
Jay, nice to say you HI again!

I had really fun looking into you site...hihihi!

Thanks for the advice, we will try it as soon as we climb on the roof!

We have MFJ bridge, i believe it's not gonna be a matter...

Ok, i give up with that stuff and start to consider your trick!

Let me ask you 2 more questions:

in this new setup, where is the feedpoint of the loop?
Just asking because we always studied the gamma match solution, and i think
the feedpoint is different...

where am I going to solde the external conductor (ground) of the coax on the
loop?

Thanks again, Alex.