[3830] RAC Winter K7RL Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter K7RL Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 18:45:24 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2023

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 19:15
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:   16      4       4         2
   80:  105     22       7         7
   40:  230    247       9        10
   20:  166    329      10        12
   15:  240    183      11        12
   10:  118    209      10        11
Total:  875    994      51        54  Total Score = 966,210

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

My goal was at least one million points this year. A few more multipliers would
have put me over the top. With that in mind, it probably wasn't a good idea to
skip five hours of the contest. Around local midnight, activity dropped like a
stone and a few hours of sleep seemed like an excellent idea.

Had a tough time working farther than ON on 80m and 160m. Farthest east on 160m
was VE3EJ for my only ON mult. 80m took a while to ripen, and finally did so
later that evening. I suspect 160m opened to the east coast very late, and most
ops were long gone at that point.

Thank you to our Canadian friends for another great show, and congratulations to
VE3EJ, VE4RAC, and VE5MX on great scores. Thanks to all for the fun and the
moves.

Happy New Year!

73, Mitch, K7RL