[3830] TBDC K7RAT(N6TR) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K7RAT(N6TR) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 18:07:15 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 30

Call: K7RAT
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR

Total:  QSOs = 247  Total Score = 1,306

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Conditions were not stellar, but at least the band was quiet.  Spent a few hours
in prime time watching a movie with the family which didn't help.  As usual,
things seemed to slow down around midnight, and I slept for three hours and then
operated until the end.  The peak for East Coast sunrise didn't seem very strong
however.

Best DX was VK6GX the first morning.  Only four JAs here and no other Asians.
Heard CX6VM but he didn't answer me and I didn't hear him CQing.

I am getting better using the N4OGW so2sdr-bandmap.  It's a great tool for this
contest.