[3830] RAC Winter VE3DZ Single Op CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3dz@rigexpert.net
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VE3DZ Single Op CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 17:55:17 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2023

Call: VE3DZ
Operator(s): VE3DZ
Station: VE3DZ

Class: Single Op CW HP
QTH: Niagara
Operating Time (hrs): 22
OpMode: SO2R

  160:    93             9
   80:   272            10
   40:   407            11
   20:   455            11
   15:   402            11
   10:   286            10
    6:     1             1
Total:  1916    0       63         0  Total Score = 486,234

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I wasn't going to participate in this one seriously, the initial intention was
just to support our national contest and give points to others. But as it
usually happens, I got carried away by great conditions and decent activity. As
a matter of fact, I couldn't even recollect when in my 25 years of participation
in the Winter RAC I could start this contest on 15 and 10 meters... Even in the
wee hours there were people to work.
N1MM shows 23 hours, but there were a lot of 5...30 minutes breaks along the
way.
I'd like to thank people who are willing to go "extra mile" and QSY
for you to give a much needed multipliers: Igor VA3FF, Mike VE9AA, Roger VA1RST,
Jim VY1JT and others. Special Thanks to Chris VO2AC (VE3FU), who gave me a lot
of needed VO2 and Zone2 mults over the years, and who is always "at your
service" to QSY.
Happy New Year and Peace to everyone!