[3830] TBDC W9ET(WB9SBD) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nss@mwt.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC W9ET(WB9SBD) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 16:19:51 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 30

Call: W9ET
Operator(s): WB9SBD
Station: W9ET

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: La Valle, WI.

Total:  QSOs = 50  Total Score = 161

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Well a score of 161 according to N1MM+.
I did really good when the band was barely open at 3PM or so.
When stations were being heard but nothing on the S meter. I'd call and get them
first try, was amazed. But once the band opened up not so good seemed like
nobody could hear me.

Antenna he h ehe well a 80 foot long piece of wire, non insulated, end fed with
no ground component of any Kind, BARE wire strung through some small trees,
average height above ground 10 feet.

Amazed anyone heard me at all.

Joe WB9SBD