[3830] RAC Winter VA3LR Single Op Phone HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mike@va3lr.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VA3LR Single Op Phone HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 16:03:11 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2023

Call: VA3LR
Operator(s): VA3LR
Station: VA3LR

Class: Single Op Phone HP
QTH: EN93wk

   20:          52                 7
   15:          67                10
   10:          89                 5
Total:   0     208       0        22  Total Score = 19,052

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Had plans on Friday and and most of Saturday so I had no chance to work the
lower bands. But it did give me my first chance to put at least one of my new
antennas through its paces. Yes ... the tower is now up.  T600 64' Trylon tower
with the JK Mid Tri Yagi at 65' feet and the JK401 rotatable dipole at 68' is
finally operational.  The early returns on the Mid-Tri are positve ...
especially on 10 metres where there are 5 active elements.  Definitely a big
difference from my hexbeam at 25'.  Thanks for the QSOs.  73