[3830] TBDC NJ6D Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC NJ6D Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 15:44:22 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 30

Call: NJ6D
Operator(s): NJ6D
Station: NJ6D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 12:40

Total:  QSOs = 315  Total Score = 1,466

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Significant improvement over last year.  What a difference an antenna can make -
inverted Vee (2022) versus loaded vertical tower (2023).  Overall condition
seemed down from last year.  Only one Eu heard and was in mid-exchange when we
got clobbered by a station calling CQ :-(.  Got 5 JAs in the log the year versus
only 1 last year.  Also worked a couple of new DXCCs during the contest.

I thought the station played well.  I appreciate the patience of many stations
while I struggled to pull you out of the background and sometimes listening on
the wrong Beverage.  Both Beverage RX antennas worked wonderfully.  The band was
very quiet for me.

As always lot's of fun.
73s
Chuck