[3830] RAC Winter W5MX Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter W5MX Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 15:33:49 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2023

Call: W5MX
Operator(s): W5MX
Station: W5MX

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: KY

  160:    39    0        4         0
   80:   113    0        8         0
   40:   266    0       10         0
   20:   236    0       11         0
   15:   193    0       11         0
   10:   155    0       10         0
    6:     0    0        0         0
    2:     0    0        0         0
Total:  1002    0       54         0  Total Score = 276,912

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Last minute effort. Had not been to the station since the 10 meter contest so
had some antenna work to do before the 2nd half of the season. This was mainly
re-installing some of the beverage antennas taken down over the summer.

Was going to hang out after RAC and do the Stew Perry but ended up heading back
to the home QTH, things to do there as well. With son AND daughter both getting
married in Oct,  2 weeks in EU for CQWW CW, a surprise trip to FL last week all
combined with work, I have not done much around the home since about September
:-).

This was a fun contest! I slept 6 hours over night so definitely did not push
any endurance boundaries in this one hihi. Seemed to be pretty consistent action
everywhere. About 36% of my Q's were from VE. I was hoping to get more Q's out
of the vast ham population of EU. I heard quite a few working VE's that did not
respond to my cq's (this IS the RAC contest after all :-)) I assume due to the
allure of the 10-20 pt Q's and mults vs my lowly 2pt offering. But none the
less, EU was still 28% of my contacts so thankful for that. JA and SA combined
made up about 4% of Q's. Remainder were obviously from USA.

Best 73's all and HNY!
Bryan
W5MX