[3830] TBDC K3TN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K3TN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 13:31:30 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 30

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 4:44

Total:  QSOs = 260  Total Score = 620

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

In the shack coax run to 160 T antenna went open when first was setting up
software, thought my antenna had come down. Took a while to figure it out and
swap.

Rewarded with pretty good conditions for this time in the cycle -very low noise
but not really strong long skip. CT9ABO, ZF9CW and 8P5A were booming at times.
Went down Sunday am to do the usual working of KH6, KL7 and VE6BBP. Did work
KH6AQ, did not hear KL7 and, for the first time in many 160 tests, missed
VE6BBP.

At the start of the SP working someone from EN grid always throw me - my mind
says "someone send R by hand to ack my exchange" and refused to tell
my hands to start typing. VHF contesters have an advantage in this one, though
not on the antenna side...