[3830] RAC Winter NQ2W Single Op CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nq2w.qrp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter NQ2W Single Op CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 03:25:26 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2023

Call: NQ2W
Operator(s): NQ2W
Station: NQ2W

Class: Single Op CW QRP
QTH: NY

   80:   63              3
   40:   66              9
   20:   61              5
   15:   24              4
   10:   12              3
Total:  226     0       24         0  Total Score = 27,168

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters and DXers

Comments:

Yaesu FTDX10 at 5W. Mosley TA-33-JR-N at 32ft, 40m dipole at 60ft, 80m dipole at
50ft. Used SD by EI5DI for logging and WinKeyer USB for keying.

Loads of fun! Operated when I could between and after doing chores around the
house. Thanks for hearing my QRP station and getting me in the log.

Thanks for the Qs and the opportunity to participate.

Happy New Year!

73, Will, NQ2W