[3830] ICWC MST K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 04:20:23 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 0300Z Dec 26

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

Total:  53  Mults = 42  Total Score = 2,226

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

40 was long.  80 was not.  no CW signals heard on 20 just before 0300Z, so
didn't call on that band.  Missed only three stations that I heard.  WO5A
(watery and probably too close) and KN7Y on 40M and Va7CNC on 80M who couldn't
hear me calling.  Actually had 55 QSOs because one loud station who shall remain
unidentified called me for QSOs on 80M at 0345, 0354, and 0357.  When he called
the second I sent his call and "DUPE," but he called me again, so I
worked him the second time. When he called for the third time three minutes
later, I just worked him.  Wonder what was up with him?  On Christmas night it
might be a good idea to have a "dupes OK after one intervening QSO"
night,, but I didn't get the word in advance.  Also, he was the only one who
called for duplicate QSOs.  Anyway, hope you all, including the dupe station,
had a great Christmas Day.  And it must be said that I probably didn't miss many
QSOs, if any, because too many of our 40M (and 20) stations quit rather than
gong down to 80M.  Maybe bhey don't hve 80M antennas.  See you next week on New
Year's Day.  73, John, K4BAI