[3830] CWopsT K0TG(@K0TG/0) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K0TG(@K0TG/0) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 04:05:07 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Dec 21

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG/0

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): :19
Remote Operation

Total:  34  Mults = 34  Total Score = 1,156

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I just had time for a quick session tonight.  Out for dinner and it got to be
later than I hoped.

Of course, I get home with plans to get rolling quickly.  Had a dead battery in
the mouse.  Of course no spares in the shack.  So upstairs to get another one.
Plus other small things that added up to big things.  Probably could have been
on 15 minutes before this, if not for Murphy.

That's the way it goes.

73 es Merry Christmas, John  K0TG