[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 14:07:19 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Dec 20

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 14 min

Total:  41  Mults = 41  Total Score = 1,681

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Flex system farted again. (as usual)  - very unreliable equipment.  At the first
dit the Maestro hangs, still receiving, but not frequency, antenna, or VFO
shows.  Tuner disconnects, changes from bypass to operate.  Radio flashes red.
Rebooted a number of times with no fix.  Rebooted computer, no fix.  Eventually
turned off the tuner and I could get the radio and Maestro to work.  Lost 45
minutes.  Again the Flex fails me during a contest. Seems like they have
problems with network collisions.  It sure can't handle 47 wPM.  Lots of other
bugs like changing the preamp settings when change antennas, and not being able
to hear the DX when going split. They sure don't test their software!