[3830] NCCC Sprint N4DW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4dw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N4DW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 03:26:02 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 15

Call: N4DW
Operator(s): N4DW
Station: N4DW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:  23     18
   40:  17     11
Total:  40     29  Total Score = 1,160

Club: Bristol (TN/VA) ARC

Comments:

Well, that was different.
At the start I did a quick pass across 20 & altho I could tell there were
signals, they weren't strong enough to fuss over.
So, the second radio was already on 40 and it started there and made 11 q's in
11 minutes.
Quick switch to 80 and 12 more q's in 7 minutes.
Back to 40 for 6 more q's in 4 minutes.
And the finished out with 11 q's in 8 minutes.
I believe it has been a long time since I've made 40 q's in the half hour.
Guess that's because I didn't waste time on 15 & 20.  Plus most of the gang
started on 40 & some went to 80 earlier than normal.
Thanks for a non-frustrating half hour!
See you all again next week.
73, Dave