[3830] NCCC FT4-Sprint WA8ZNC LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tsommersnv@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC FT4-Sprint WA8ZNC LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 03:12:23 +0000
                    NCCC FT4 Sprint - Dec 15

Call: WA8ZNC
Operator(s): WA8ZNC
Station: WA8ZNC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   40:   4     3
   20:   8     6
Total:  12     9  Total Score = 108

OH boy, I don't beleive I did this, but I wanted to give K7SS a WA section and
for KI7Y to stop harassing me to join on Thursday evening, hi. Tnx to everyone
on the Thursday Zoom call for all the encouragement. I will do better as I get
more practice. KI7Y, tnx for the email and the instructions for N1MM, it really
helped and was appreciated. Sorry K7SS, but I would have done better I think if
I used a pencil instead of N1MM and my computer. Tnx everyone for your
willingness to put up with me and al the QSOs. 73, Tom, WA8ZNC.