[3830] ARRL 10 ZP0X(@ZP5DBC) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3mlj@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 ZP0X(@ZP5DBC) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 07:21:36 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: ZP0X
Operator(s): KC1KUG W3MLJ ZP5DBC
Station: ZP5DBC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Paraguay
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Remote Operation

   CW:  652   109
  SSB: 1463   147
-------------------
Total: 2115   256  Total Score = 1,416,704

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

What an incredible weekend it was! The conditions were amazing, setting the
stage for an unforgettable experience.
First and foremost, a massive shout-out to Dany, ZP5DBC, for graciously allowing
us to use his exceptional station! His generosity laid the foundation for a
successful contest.

The kickoff encountered some remote challenges, particularly with flex audio
issues. Brayden and I, operating remotely, faced choppy audio through DAX for
the radios. Fortunately, Dany swiftly intervened, bypassing the DAX and
implementing direct cables for RX audio. This resolution proved effective for
the remainder of the contest, marking the sole hiccup in an otherwise flawless
weekend.
Friday night kicked off on a high note with an outstanding run of JA on CW,
propelling us to the top of the scoreboard. Saturday morning revealed a very
densely populated band, leading to an impressive run of EU stations. In the
afternoon, Dany did extremely well doing SSB, achieving remarkable rates. Sunday
was nothing short of extraordinary, featuring strong signals from both EU and US
stations. My morning run yielded a productive run of QSOs with stations from
Europe and the United States. In the afternoon, Brayden took over on CW,
securing a plethora of QSOs.

This contest, despite being a part-time operation for all three of us, proved to
be immensely enjoyable. Balancing our individual commitments over the weekend,
we strived to keep the radio active whenever possible.

Best regards,
Michael W3MLJ for the ZP0X team

2/3 YCCC