[3830] CQWW CW WA2VYA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa2vya@msn.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WA2VYA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 21:12:13 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: WA2VYA
Operator(s): WA2VYA
Station: WA2VYA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CEDAR CREEK TEXAS
Operating Time (hrs): 44.3

  160:   28     8       12
   80:   96    18       51
   40:  129    22       56
   20:  106    22       49
   15:  174    27       66
   10:  319    28       79
------------------------------
Total:  852   125      313  Total Score = 986,376

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

ICOM IC-756PROIII, TOKYO HY-POWER HL-550FX amplifier set to 400 watts output
160m Inverted Vee up 13m (39'); 80m Inverted Vee up 13m (39'); R8 Vertical up
4m;

Great conditions.  I concentrated on giving my 160m Inverted Vee and my 80m
Inverted Vee workouts during the first night, because I had not really tested
them in a major DX contest with sunspots since they were erected.  I was happy
with the results.

I also made 10m a priority since conditions would be great.
The contest was FUN!

Thanks for all of the QSOs and see you next time,

73 Frank, WA2VYA

Cedar Creek, Bastrop County, Texas, USA, Grid Locator EM10ga.