[3830] ARRL 10 ES7A(YL3JA) SO CW Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 ES7A(YL3JA) SO CW Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:32:53 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: ES7A
Operator(s): YL3JA
Station: ES7A

Class: SO CW Unlimited LP
QTH: Outside USA/Canada
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

   CW:  428   121
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  428   121  Total Score = 206,668

There is no band like 10 meters.

I love those remote chill operations from home.
Thank you Kristjan ES7GM for making this happen in freezing cold, and a lot of
snow.

I didn't feel much delay, only I got kicked out from remote a few times.

We needed some more sunspots for this event. It would be nice to have this event
earlier in the year.
Both days the band closed after 14z, once it get dark outside it's gone.

I enjoyed the live score battle with SP1D, ON6NL, and CT1DRB. Too bad band
closed a lot sooner for me.

I used three different antennas, but some point I really wished I had an
amplifier available. A lot of Mults were CQing in my face. For example it was a
real struggle to log T77LA, got them only on 2nd day after countless of tries.

I was calling K9CT a lot of times, nothing, then after a few minutes Craig came
back to my CQ, TNX!

Thanks for the QSOs
CU next year.
HNY