[3830] ARRL 10 N4XD SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ron.spencer@zoho.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N4XD SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:21:16 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: N4XD
Operator(s): N4XD
Station: N4XD

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW: 1391   138
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1391   138  Total Score = 767,832

Club: Smithchart ARS

Comments:

Pretty fun. Seems NM and AZ had a pipeline into NC. VERY loud. Some strong
echoes on some signals making it very difficult to copy. Thanks for the repeats.

No real prop Friday night unlike last year where the band was open past 11:30PM
local. EU started early both days with some very strong signals. Pointing beam
in standard heading rarely, at least early, resulted in strongest signals.
Making it fun AND having to turn the beams less.

Sunday better than Saturday. I typically expect 2nd day to yield about half the
number of Qs from the first day. Perhaps I didn't do a good job on Saturday but
came close to same Q count on Sunday as Saturday.

Overall, pretty fun. And, a bonus, nothing failed! Except for one blue screen of
death on the computer. Of course, right in the middle of a Q.

First time I logged in and used the real time contest score board. Was fun to
watch scores come in. And motivating to keep at it.

Equipment
Anan 7000dle
RF Kit SS amp
2 beams