[3830] ARRL 10 SJ2W M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mike@sm3wmv.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 SJ2W M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 08:42:20 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: SJ2W
Operator(s): SM2MTR SM2UVU SM2LIY SM2WMV
Station: SJ2W

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Da Traesk

   CW:  756   151
  SSB:  424   123
-------------------
Total: 1180   274  Total Score = 1,060,928

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

A lot of these QSOs were a big struggle being worked via backscatter or similar.
 Most JAs were worked long path and also KH6 worked long path. Decent multiplier
count though, so we are happy with that.

We had some small aurora openings giving us a bunch of new multipliers from west
coast. Goal was to beat 2013 result but propagation's were not good enough.
ARRL 10m should be in October or March. We have about three hours of daylight in
December so it requires aurora or really high SFI for us to have the bands open
much after darkness. Why there is double points for CW QSOs is something I do
not understand, makes no sense.

K7RL was the last QSO on Saturday (CW) and ended up being the last QSO on Sunday
as well (SSB).

I guess next one will be ARRL CW.

Antennas:
Run: 7/7/7el + 6el @46m + 6/6el @SA
Inband: 16el tribander

SJ2W
All band - All modes
QSOs (with dupes) - By time

| Hr |          |
|    |          |
-----------------
| 00 |        0 |
| 01 |        0 |
| 02 |        0 |
| 03 |        0 |
| 04 |        4 |
| 05 |        8 |
| 06 |       23 |
| 07 |       36 |
| 08 |      109 |
| 09 |      111 |
| 10 |      150 |
| 11 |       91 |
| 12 |       53 |
| 13 |       37 |
| 14 |       47 |
| 15 |       10 |
| 16 |        3 |
| 17 |       13 |
| 18 |        0 |
| 19 |        0 |
| 20 |        0 |
| 21 |        0 |
| 22 |        0 |
| 23 |        0 |
| 00 |        0 |
| 01 |        0 |
| 02 |        0 |
| 03 |        0 |
| 04 |        0 |
| 05 |        2 |
| 06 |       17 |
| 07 |       53 |
| 08 |       62 |
| 09 |       55 |
| 10 |       68 |
| 11 |       45 |
| 12 |       48 |
| 13 |       57 |
| 14 |       39 |
| 15 |       10 |
| 16 |       11 |
| 17 |        2 |
| 18 |       18 |
| 19 |        3 |
| 20 |        0 |
| 21 |        0 |
| 22 |        0 |
| 23 |        0 |
|    |     1185 |

SJ2W - Continents
All band - All modes
QSOs (with dupes)

|   EU   |   NA   |   SA   |   AS   |   AF   |   OC   |
|  53.3% |  24.7% |   4.4% |  13.0% |   2.0% |   2.5% |