[3830] ARRL 10 OL5T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 OL5T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 08:29:48 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: OL5T
Operator(s): OK1MV OK1FMJ
Station: OL5T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Holice

   CW:  635   116
  SSB:  389    63
-------------------
Total: 1024   179  Total Score = 593,922

Hi,

It was lovely weekend with friends on the club station.
All countryside covered by snow etc, I LOVE IT. Joe's wife made a delicious
goulash with Sauerkraut, that was too much and got us lazy to operate...
We started on Saturday at 9UTC for no pre check and time before the test
The conditions seemed to be very UP and DWN, we had a terrible echo on VK and ZL
stations and EU very week on 7el at low high. The band was pretty noise on Sat.

On Sunday afternoon got nice SSB PILE UP but the band has been close after sun
set everyday, no second opening at all here. We could not hear much from the
west coast at the same time.
We took an ARRL 10 for fun and WE HAD for sure.
Thanks ALL for QSO and really good fun on the radio ( We call it 2 days out of
reality)
SETUP: ICOM 7700, 7el OWA @12, 1500W.

All wish you a Merry Christmas and prosperous a NEW YEAR.

See you in the next one.
73s.
Marek
OK1MV