[3830] ARRL 10 N6AN SO Mixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N6AN SO Mixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 07:24:48 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: N6AN
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: N6AN

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

   CW:  230
  SSB:   24
-------------------
Total:  254    67  Total Score = 64,856

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Friday and Saturday I was on Flint Peak with a four element wire yagi fixed ENE
at about 12 feet high. The drop off was hundreds of feet. It seemed to work. I
could even hold a run frequency for short periods of time.
My best DX was when ZS1C answered my CQ. In the afternoon I stowed the yagi and
put up a half square. I picked up BA and JA mults with it.
Sunday I was in the Tree People park above Studio City with only a half square.
It was a perk to have a picnic table for my station. No such amenity on Flint
Peak.
There were some rather wide and unruly SSB signals. Signals on CW were much
cleaner overall.
Thanks for the 10 meter fun!
73, David N6AN