[3830] ARRL 10 NN4TT SO SSB Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn4tt1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NN4TT SO SSB Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 03:12:19 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: NN4TT
Operator(s): NN4TT
Station: NN4TT

Class: SO SSB Unlimited LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 13:13

   CW:    0     0
  SSB:  534   120
-------------------
Total:  534   120  Total Score = 128,160

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Band conditions a bit strange this year. LOTS of DX compared to last year.
Missed 12 (!) States for multipliers. For me, the "No Prop Hole"
centered on OH. ZERO heard or worked in OH, IN, WV, NJ and others. Great DX
mults though like VR6XAN Long Path Saturday AM. 11.7K points less than last
year, directly impacted by lack of those 12 US State Mults.  Last Year's score
held up for #2 USA in SOU SSB Low Power, hopefully I'll be able to hold that
this year. Got a few OJ's from FL FCG folks, thanks! Have a few things on the
list to fix before the next serious 'test and most certainly before FQP.

73
Dave
NN4TT