[3830] ARRL 10 N2YO SO CW Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N2YO SO CW Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 02:53:15 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: N2YO
Operator(s): N2YO
Station: N2YO

Class: SO CW Unlimited LP
QTH: VA

   CW:  774   151
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  774   151  Total Score = 467,496

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I managed to put this year more hours in this contest as I hoped propagation to
be great. It wasn't great, but decent for the point of Solar cycle we are now
at. EU opening was better on Sunday morning but quite short both days. As for
the US states, I missed MO, go figure. The most exotic contact was BD7MM on
Sunday morning at 12:30 UTC, long path. He was strong, and no US takers to
challenge my call. I hope next year propagation will be even better on 10.

73 de Chip N2YO