[3830] ARRL 10 NQ2W SO CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nq2w.qrp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NQ2W SO CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 01:53:50 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: NQ2W
Operator(s): NQ2W
Station: NQ2W

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: NY

   CW:  234    63
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  234    63  Total Score = 58,968

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters and DXers

Comments:

Yaesu FTDX10 at 5W. Mosley TA-33-JR-N at 32ft. Used SD by EI5DI for logging and
WinKeyer USB for keying.

Interesting conditions. For some of the close-in stations, I had to use
attenuation on the received signal because (I think) I was hearing their signal
via short-path and long-path. The first two characters were clear and the rest
all garbled. I believe that's the first time I have experienced that. Europe was
a struggle...even more than expected...due to my QTH and Dixon Hill being in the
way. No JA's or VK's...one ZL. No real nighttime openings but both daylight
periods had plenty of propagation. It's all good...looking forward to the next
one!

I really appreciate your ability to pull my QRP signal out of the noise!

Thanks for the Qs and the opportunity to participate.

73, Will, NQ2W