[3830] ARRL 10 K4BAI SO Mixed Limited-Ant HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K4BAI SO Mixed Limited-Ant HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 01:51:42 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO Mixed HP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 17:12

   CW:  438   111
  SSB:  330    82
-------------------
Total:  768   193  Total Score = 465,516

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Category is High Power because some QSOs were made using high power. However,
more than half were using 100W.  My new amplifier kept shutting down.  Got it to
work better on SSB than on CW.  Need to get my Alpha 78 repaired!  Thanks for
all QSOs.  Nice to have one QSO in China and some other good DX, but didn't feel
DX conditions were as good as I had expected them to be.  73, John, K4BAI