[3830] ARRL 10 ZL1IF SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 ZL1IF SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 01:26:50 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: ZL1IF
Operator(s): ZL1IF
Station: ZL1IF

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: WHANGAREI

   CW: 1122   113
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1122   113  Total Score = 507,144

First serious 10m ARRL contest from NZ. All prior experience of QRM and NA
operator conduct in this contest was from my operation as K9FY in FL. The
picture wasn't any prettier looking at it from the ZL end.
My most memorable qso was with V51YJ Andrew in Namibia. SW Africa is a DX
challenge for us ZLs at the best of times.

My rig is a K3 + Amp for a kW into and a Hexbeam which makes me heard
surprisingly well and it also hears great. The condx were good.

Thank you to everyone for all the contacts.
73,
Lars ZL1IF