[3830] ARRL 10 N7MZW SO SSB Unlimited Limited-Ant LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N7MZW SO SSB Unlimited Limited-Ant LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 01:18:39 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SO SSB Unlimited LP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: Wyoming
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

   CW:    0     0
  SSB:  774    75
-------------------
Total:  774    75  Total Score = 116,000

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

That was a real gas! Some great runs and over all good band conditions. Not many
JA's this year, but worked my share of DX. This effort may be a "personal
best" for this contest, in 34 years of participating. IC-7300, Heil
ProMicro Headset,and a single ZS6BKW Wire Antenns, up 50 feet, running N-S at
6,053 feet rrom Cheyenne, Wyoming. Had to attend a 1630 local funeral on
Saturday, but tried to up my BIC time on Sunday. LOVE the HamDash app! Thank you
N3FJP! It really helped to keep my butt in the chair. Another FUN SSB
contest" from my 100 Watts and a Wire" station is in the books. Go
GMCC! November Seven Many Zebras Walking.