[3830] ARRL 10 N6WM(@K6LRG) SO Mixed Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chris.tate@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N6WM(@K6LRG) SO Mixed Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 01:03:38 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: Altamont Pass CA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

   CW: 1177   125
  SSB:  868   116
-------------------
Total: 2045   241  Total Score = 1,552,522

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well, that was an interesting mixed bag of everything!  Band seemed to close up
early on Friday..  but it was fun gathering for NCCC rallies during the dead
band.  Saturday had me worried, sfi was low.. and so the EU window was just not
very good.  the Northern W6 > EU F2 opening is marginal time wise as it is,
especially with the low sfi,  you have to be on it right at sunrise and it
barely materialized Saturday.. regardless endless rate runs on both CW and Fone
abound.  Sunday blessed us with a less brief and somewhat productive EU opening
providing needed mults to a thirsty operator.. Even got a run into EU.

I beat last years effort by 300k although with only 47 more qsos..  mult count
was way up.. either getting better mult technique, or that EU opening sunday
really paid off.  Also more than usual XE states on the air, even though still
not even close to a full activation of states.. but will take what we can get.

I Greatly appreciate the qsos..  my station performed remarkably well.

Condx at K6LRG 1850ft ASL

-Flex 6600-M Pan adapter and Remote Rig for CW and contest friendly AUDIO
-4o3a Genius line PGXL/AG
-Hygain 103BA  (Seriously! its bent too!)
-Maestro at control point with Smart Control via SmartLink
-Smart SDR running on local PC via Smartlink for pan adapter
-Remote Rig for paddle sent CW and contest friendly low latency AUDIO

Overall had a great time in this fun contest...

Thanks to all for all the QSO's.. in both modes..

73 and Seeya Next time

Chris
N6WM