[3830] ARRL 10 ND0C SO Mixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randysdvm@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 ND0C SO Mixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 01:01:06 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: MN

   CW:  251    75
  SSB:  237    79
-------------------
Total:  488   154  Total Score = 227,612

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Love this contest - continues to be one of my very top favorites. 10 is so much
fun and provides great lessons in propagation!  It also is a bit of an equalizer
for those of us running QRP.

The band really shut down at sunset here on both days.  Never had really awesome
DX openings but Sunday seemed better for Europe.  I was able to work a total of
52 DXCC entities, but if the band had been what we all hoped for, 100 should
have been doable. It ended up being a nice mix of NA stations for mults as well
as DX.

I was able to work several stations on backscatter which can be a challenge with
QRP - thanks for the good ears!  It was also nice to snag VR2XAN on long path
Saturday morning - a pleasant surprise to hear him!

It is always great to get compliments on my signal when the stations have no
idea I am running QRP!

Station: FTdx3000 running 5 watts out to Cycle 24 TX38 triband Yagi at 40 feet.

73,
Randy, ND0C