[3830] ARRL 10 N1RR M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1rr@n1rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N1RR M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 00:54:53 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: N1RR
Operator(s): N1RR NC1VR
Station: N1RR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MA

   CW:  890   118
  SSB:  583   223
-------------------
Total: 1473   231  Total Score = 1,091,706

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I reviewed the upcoming propagation and saw that conditions would be good until
Sunday morning, unless the sun had any additional plans, which of course it
did...
Planned to hit both modes for max multipliers which meant running hard and
grabbing all mults. My Saturday plans would also be influenced by Vlad-NC1VR
coming Sunday for CW near the end of the EU run to close out the contest. I
spent too much time on SSB on Saturday leaving many W4 multipliers, WV IN IL
missing from CW, but did have over 110 mults on SSB.

Friday activity was limited to the first two hours.
Saturday was a full effort. Sunday I over slept by almost 2 hours.
NC1VR operated 7 of the last 8 hours.