[3830] ARRL 10 K2SX SO CW Unlimited Limited-Ant HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K2SX@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K2SX SO CW Unlimited Limited-Ant HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 00:49:42 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 8.25

   CW:  520   116
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  520   116  Total Score = 241,280

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Condx were a bit disappointing on Fri night compared to how they were during
CQWW CW but still not too bad, except for the lack of a Pacific window on Fri
night. Sat. night closed early so got some sleep. Also got to tune into the 90th
Birthday Party for good friend, K2LE, which was a nice celebration for him.
Managed to get a lot of BIC on Fri/Sat but it fell apart on Sun.  Woke up around
4AM and could not get back to sleep.  By then, I had found out that the small
late afternoon cocktail party had expanded a bit and that we had a lunch, which
meant we had to leave the house at 11 am,and then a three-hour play at a local
theater followed by the cocktail party.  Bottom line, never got to turn the
radio on for Sunday. Such is life.  Maybe condx next year will improve enough to
make up for this year.