[3830] ARRL 10 NE9U SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, skjasper@att.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NE9U SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 00:29:11 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: wi
Operating Time (hrs): 11
Remote Operation

   CW:  717   130
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  717   130  Total Score = 372,840

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

The XYL and I were in live in babysitting duty for the two grandkids, so that
gave me an excuse to try my flex 6600 remote for the first time.

Only got on Saturday afternoon low power during nap time for 2 hours.  Made 127
qso's with the beam pointed in wrong direction(Europe).  Maybe have to get some
rotator control if I do more remote stuff.

Sunday morning got back home around 1600z and played high power the rest of the
contest.

Conditions seemed pretty good.

Scott  NE9U

Equipment: