[3830] ARRL 10 KG4IGC SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KG4IGC SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 00:18:53 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: South Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 26:51

   CW:  221    89
  SSB:  145    62
-------------------
Total:  366   151  Total Score = 171,234

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Only got a few contacts CW on Friday, the band shut down 20 minutes after the
contest started. Had pretty good luck the rest of the weekend, mostly on CW.
Tons of QSB both Saturday and Sunday. The band was weak all day Saturday which
made making contacts a struggle, but did manage to work some good DX out of EU,
Central, and South America. MIA was the Caribbean, didn't work any until Sunday
morning. Had a nice opening to Africa on Sunday,7Q6M Malawi was booming into SC
on SSB @ 1755 GMT, nice addition to my log! Things went downhill for DX Sunday
afternoon, mostly US stations on both CW & SSB to the West. I heard Hawaii
several times over the weekend but was not able to raise a single station. No
JA's or Asia heard, but did manage to add two or three AK's VK & ZL to the
log. All in all, the band kept me busy, just wish that band conditions had been
a little better. Many TNX to all who dug out my peanut whistle signals out of
the QRM & QSB. Hope to see you all in the next contest!

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000 SDRPlay for Panadapter
PWR: 100 Watts
ANTs:272 foot Loop, 2X 20 40 10 meter Super Loops, NA4RR Hex Antenna, Maco V/58,
 Ground mounted Gap Challenger NA4RR Hex Beam @ 20 feet
Live in South Carolina and enjoy contesting? Check out SCs premier contesting
club representing the great state of South Carolina!  We would love to have you
as a member of our contesting team! Individual, family, & student
memberships available. For more info go to:
https://www.swampfoxcontestgroup.com/