[3830] ARRL 10 CE3/N5NU SO Mixed Limited-Ant LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, xagolds@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 CE3/N5NU SO Mixed Limited-Ant LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 23:56:54 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: CE3/N5NU
Operator(s): CE3/N5NU
Station: CE3/N5NU

Class: SO Mixed LP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: Las Condes

   CW:  58     25
  SSB:   5      5
-------------------
Total:  63     30  Total Score = 7,380

Operated portable from "Plaza del Inca", a small neighborhood park in
Las Condes in the eastern part of Santiago.

My apartment complex has s7 noise so its necessary to operate /P.  The
neighborhood park is a 10min walk from my apartment so I sent there with a
rolling cart and a wagon a few times and set up.

Yaesu 891, 100 watts powered by a Bioenno battery.  Keyer is a Vibroplex keyer
with a wooden triangular base.  Microphone is the hand-mic that came with it.

Antenna is a 1/4 wave vertical (an adjustable whip) that sits on a tripod with 2
raised radials.

Operating position was sitting on the ground next to a tree.

Worked about 50 NA, some Carribean, some SA, 1 EU and 1 JA.  I called several
loud stations for a while on SSB but couldn't break their US pile.  VE5MX
touched S9 meter but no luck.

Overall fun -- see you from somewhere for the ARRLs.

73, Jason CE3/N5NU