[3830] ARRL 10 N9TF SO CW Unlimited Limited-Ant LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N9TF SO CW Unlimited Limited-Ant LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 23:48:54 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: SO CW Unlimited LP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: Clarksville TN

   CW:  232    77
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  232    77  Total Score = 71,456

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

First contact in log Friday night at start was K4RO banging in at 20 over,
before the band went to sleep for the night not to long after that Q.
I was able to paste together 9 hours in the chair here and there this weekend,
between Christmas prep. Sunday morning had great prop to EU and Sunday evening
nice opening to JA and Asiatic Russia. I was surprised to work ZL Saturday
morning at 11:49utc, booming in at S9. Kinda early for that path. Strange prop
after things started settling down after the M5-Class Solar Flare hit late
Friday.
10M always has interesting and unexpected prop.

Thanks for all the Qs and 73.

Gene, N9TF
K3s 100 watts to 6BTV ground mounted.