[3830] ARRL 10 NI0K SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NI0K SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 23:35:57 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: NI0K
Operator(s): NI0K
Station: NI0K

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: mn

   CW:    0     0
  SSB:  673    88
-------------------
Total:  673    88  Total Score = 118,448

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Operated Saturday and Sunday, with a late start. I really like this contest-
since I'm a daylight guy. I had some good runs and that's what is fun! My head
got swollen when many stations complimented me on my big signal and nice
sounding transmit audio. 10M often has interesting propagation and this contest
didn't disapoint, including working ND long path Sunday@1500. No, I didn't try
SO2R with one radio on CW and the other on SSB. Did you? I did work lot's of
friends.