[3830] ARRL 10 N2MF SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N2MF SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 23:00:49 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: N2MF
Operator(s): N2MF
Station: N2MF

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 9:48

   CW: 1004   119
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1004   119  Total Score = 477,904

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

The majority of my operating occurred on Sunday.  Worked a couple of Japanese
long path in our morning, that was a pleasant surprise.  Nothing out of SE Asia,
Asiatic Russia, the Middle East, or Africa here.  For Stateside lots of West
Coast, and huge signals from Texas.  Interesting the loud W4's were almost
exclusively from Florida while the mid-Atlantic, in addition to the mid-West,
was pretty light.

Great participation made for an enjoyable event.