[3830] ARRL 10 K9LC SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chuck.gooden@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K9LC SO SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 20:52:46 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: K9LC
Operator(s): K9LC
Station: K9LC

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:
  SSB:  63     25
-------------------
Total:  63     25  Total Score = 3,150

Was able to get on but found I had a corrupted N1NN database and had to exchange
emails to learn how to fix it.  Unfortuantly I have to do a fresh install of
N1MM and re-set the configuration.  Just recently I put up a EFHW-7510-2K
antenna in a general NE to SW direction.  The SWR jumps a lot if I tune a little
and I need to retune often.  Was surprized that tuning help the receive side and
reduced the noise I was hearing too.  Most if not all of my contacts were on or
near the west coast.  No stations to the east of me which I found to be strange
but it was 10 meters.  Time to finish setting up N1MM and figure out how my
comports got renamed too.