[3830] ARRL 10 G4FKA SO CW Limited-Ant HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 G4FKA SO CW Limited-Ant HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 18:48:39 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: G4FKA
Operator(s): G4FKA
Station: G4FKA

Class: SO CW HP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: Bristol
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  562    93
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  562    93  Total Score = 208,320

Club: Bristol Contest Group

Comments:

A dabble in the 10m contest, one of my favourites. With current conditions, 10m
remains a daytime band in this area, with just a few contacts before sunrise and
the band essentially closed an hour after sunset. Score generally up on last
year but lots of solar activity reduced the propagation from what we would all
like! Sad that the disease of CQing stations not giving callsigns has spread to
this contest. I wish the organisers would nip this in the bud once and for all.

IC-7610, Expert 1K-FA. 400w, fixed wire inverted V at 6m.

Log submitted as single op, CW, unassisted, limited antennas. Also uploaded to
LOTW, EQSL and Clublog.