[3830] ARRL 10 W4KW SO SSB Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4kw@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W4KW SO SSB Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 16:12:11 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: W4KW
Operator(s): W4KW
Station: W4KW

Class: SO SSB Unlimited HP
QTH: Ridgetop, TN
Operating Time (hrs): 4:15

   CW:
  SSB:  160    57
-------------------
Total:  160    57  Total Score = 18,240

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

A Great and promising Contest cut short here due to weather related issues. I
hope ALL TCG Folks are safe. High winds, wind gusts, heavy rain, intermittent
power and power surges Saturday. We were spared the brunt of the storms which
devastated several of the areas around us. Several of our friends and associates
were not so fortunate. We are using Sunday to assist others. Please keep the
affected individuals and businesses in your thoughts and prayers. Tnx for the
Q's. Hope to see you in 2024, 73's, Bert