[3830] KRC SST NB7O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, khedgepe@presys.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST NB7O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 21:07:11 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Dec 8

Call: NB7O
Operator(s): NB7O
Station: NB7O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: HERMISTON, OR

   40:   1      1
   20:  27     14
Total:  28     15  Total Score = 420

Club: CWOPS

Comments:

Thanks for the contacts and especial thanks for the patience of the east coast
ops.  Most of your signals were around 519 to 539 today.  I know I asked for a
lot of repeats but I just could not hear you well.

Bummed that I did not get to work any of my current or previous CWA students but
I did get to work Gordon/AA7TQ one of my CWA co-advisors.  Wooooo Hooooo

To a couple of you who had to fight the QRM sri about that I tried to limit who
was replying on top of you but it was difficult today.  Remember that this event
is where new operators learn and so sometimes lots of patience is in order.

hope to see many of you Sunday evening.

seven three and thanks to all who make this event happen.

Kevin/NB7O