[3830] ARRL 160 P40L M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jfore79@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 P40L M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2023 16:11:32 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: P40L
Operator(s): W6LD WE9V W0YK
Station: P40L

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Aruba
Operating Time (hrs): 8:37
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 278  Sections = 60  Countries = 0  Total Score = 33,240

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

AS reported by others, conditions were terrible the first night.  As a result,
we shifted gears Saturday morning to the FT Roundup.

Conditions were much better the second night but we only had the
"bandwidth" for an hour or so of operation.  Almost as many Qs were
made in that hour as the entire prior night.

Ed, W0YK/P49X, remoted in around 0400z the first night but called it a night
after only being able to manage 2 Qs in as many hours and being held back by a
defaulted manual amp that could not be reset remotely.