[3830] FT RUp W0ZA SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb0nha@aol.com
Subject: [3830] FT RUp W0ZA SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 16:52:16 +0000
                    FT Roundup - 2023

Call: W0ZA
Operator(s): W0ZA
Station: W0ZA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NE
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Remote Operation

Total:  766  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 33  Total Score = 62,812

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

This was quit a weekend with the ARRL 160-meter contest and this contest.
Divided my time between both contests. Conditions were pretty good on the higher
bands. My theory on some the FT operators is that they're just casual operators
and don't know how or bother to setup a logging program for FT contests. N1MM
has incorporated the WSJT program into the logging program and this is an
outstanding contesting combination. It seems the dupe rates are much higher in
digital contests. There are some excellent videos online on how to set this up.
Worked GMCC members, N0TA 4 bands, KC0VDY 1 band. Thanks for all the qsos!