[3830] ARRL 160 K0RF M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K0RF M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 05:10:42 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): W0UA K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 543  Sections = 81  Countries = 10  Total Score = 102,102

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

This was a just-for-fun operation. George remoted in from his QTH and I operated
here. There were lots of hours when the station was idle. Conditions were awful
and we only had the NE and SW patterns of the four square. We didn't figure that
out until the second night so we had a real hard time working anything SE or
NW.
BTW that same problem existed during CQWWCW. Now I know why I was having so much
trouble getting South America and the Carrib.  Also, I barely got through to
JA3YBK and HL5IVL in WW.