[3830] ARRL 160 N2GC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N2GC@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N2GC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 01:25:26 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: N2GC
Operator(s): N2GC
Station: N2GC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NLI

Total:  QSOs = 679  Sections = 61  Countries = 13  Total Score = 103,822

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

IC756PRO3, AL-1200, Double L @55'

Should have thrown the towel in after the first night. I thought with the K
index going down the second night that conditions would get better but they may
have been worse than the first night. Missed lots of western sections. Only
worked one CA station. Went to bed before sunrise each night so may have been
able to pick up a few more of those sections had I stayed awake. I could not
believe what a struggle it was to copy some close in stations at times
especially with the deep QSB.