[3830] ARRL 160 NN7CW SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn7cw@gmx.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NN7CW SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 01:06:12 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: NN7CW
Operator(s): NN7CW
Station: NN7CW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 6:19

Total:  QSOs = 270  Sections = 51  Countries = 8  Total Score = 33,453

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I was hoping to be able to test my new 160m tx antenna, but condx did not seem
to support anything DX - or my antenna does not work, haha. Also experimented
with a new rx antenna to see how much it could help mitigating switched-mode
power supply noise from next door neighbors. Over six hours spent between Fr and
Sa, but definitely not all of them actively on the air.

73
Wolf