[3830] FT RUp K9TI Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9ti@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] FT RUp K9TI Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 00:57:02 +0000
                    FT Roundup - 2023

Call: K9TI
Operator(s): N9JV K9TI
Station: K9TI

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 23:24

Total:  641  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 44  Total Score = 61,536

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First, thank you for all the Qs!  It's always great to work some many people
from other contests!

My friend Chris N9JV joined me again this year for this one.  We were able to be
last year's score by a significant amount.  We also decided to operate it as a
full-time effort.

It was my first opportunity to test the K4D in a contest.  I will say, it did
not disappoint!  It operated the entire contest without a single issue, no
restarts, no audio issues, nothing... Just the way it should be.

Overall, this is a good contest, I just wish there were more participants.
Coming into Sunday afternoon there were not many unworked stations.  My only
comments are: please remove the band change rule for Mult-op, and allow DX mults
to carry heavier weight and count more than just once in the contest.

See everyone again real soon!

73, Brian K9TI