[3830] FT RUp P40L(@P40L/P49Y) Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jfore79@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] FT RUp P40L(@P40L/P49Y) Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 00:10:13 +0000
                    FT Roundup - 2023

Call: P40L
Operator(s): W6LD WE9V
Station: P40L/P49Y

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: Aruba
Operating Time (hrs): 21:23

Total:  993  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 52  Total Score = 104,265

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Last minute decision to enter FT Roundup after the terrible conditions of the
first night of the ARRL 160 meter contest (conditions were much better the
second night, but by then we'd committed).

We had expected to put far less operating time into this effort, given other
projects requiring attention, but FT can be a bit addictive.

Two band two signal signal op stations have a decided advantage in this one,
given the band change rule applicable to the multi-single category.

Thanks for all the Qs.

73,

John,
W6LD/P40L