[3830] ARRL 160 WU6P(@N6RO) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WU6P(@N6RO) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2023 22:02:41 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: WU6P
Operator(s): WU6P
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 33
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 427  Sections = 70  Countries = 8  Total Score = 72,462

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Remote operate at N6RO.
Compare to last year, the propagation is not good. Many section we can never
hear them.
Still a very fun contest, and you will notice quite a few guys, just keep CQing
through out the contest. Propagation on 2nd night is better than the 1st night,
but much fewer participants, and I got a few new mutls from running the 2nd
night.
Path to EU is not open, and no one from VK, ZL are been heard. The path to JA
opened shortly each night, but signals are generally very week in noise.
Only achieved about 2/3 of last year's score.